Alarm Clock with Wireless Charging Pad
The Acesori Wireless Charging Alarm Clock is a compact, full function, alarm clock with built-in wireless charging. The wireless charging pad can re-charge your wireless charging compatible phone while the built-in USB charging port can power up your other devices. The body of the clock is made from a premium rubberized material that is soft to the touch and protects your gadgets. The dual alarm clock is simple to function & easy to read with its large display. The clock is powered by the newest generation connector, USB Type-C and is protected from power outages with its built-in coin battery.
Alarm Clock in a Premium Finish with Wireless Charging Built-In
- Large Clock Display - Crisp & subtle display can be set to 3 different brightness levels
- 10W Wireless Charging - Place your phone on the rubberized pad to automatically start charging wirelessly
- USB Charging Port - Charge other devices using the universal USB charging port
- Premium Finish - The body is made from a soft rubberized material with a non-slip base underneath
- Dual Alarms - Set 2 different alarm times through-out the day
- Easy Controls - All functions are controlled from just 4 easy to read large buttons
- Powered by the latest connection standard, USB Type-C *
- Time can be displayed as either 12 or 24 hour time
- Removable coin battery protects against power outages
- Wireless charging compatible with: Apple iPhone 8, X, 11 & newer plus Android devices with built-in wireless charging
- Includes: Clock, USB Type-C Charging Cord & User Guide
- Dimensions: 5.5” Wide x 3.7” Deep x 2.9” High & 0.33 lbs
* Requires a standard USB power adapter, such as a phone wall charger.
Detailed instruction guide : PDF
Q : How do I know if my phone is wireless charging capable?
A : Consult your devices manual or specification sheet in search of "Qi Wireless Charging". If your device supports this standard, it will function with the wireless charging pad on the clock. If your device does not support this standard, you can still charge using the USB port.
Q : How do I wirelessly charge my phone?
A : Simply place your device on the center of the wireless charging pad. You may need to slightly adjust the location of the phone to line up with the wireless charging module.
We Also Recommend