LensKit5 Smartphone Lenses
How It Works
The Acesori LensKit5 is the smart way to add different lens capabilities to your smartphone camera (not including iPhone 7/8 series). How can you add the functionality of 3 additional lenses to your phone? Simply attach one of the included metal rings directly onto your phone, around the camera lens. Since the included lenses are magnetic themselves, they are drawn to these rings on the phone and attach securely. That's it. The three lenses included are a Fish Eye, Wide-Angle and Macro lens.
When the attached lens is no longer needed on the phone or needs to be swapped out for another included lens, simply pop it off and replace it with another. It's a simple and elegant process.
To ensure the lenses do not get lost or damaged, we have included several additional accessories. Metal lanyards allow you to hang or clip you lenses; lens caps keep the lens glass free from scratches; carrying pouch keeps all the LensKit5 items in a secure and convenient place. Also included is a micro fiber cloth to keep your lenses clean.
- Complete photo lens kit for smartphones
- Broadens the photo taking range of Smartphone cameras
- Includes Fish Eye, Wide-Angle & Macro lenses
- Slim profile metal rings apply directly to the phone body around the camera lens
- Acesori lenses easily detach & reattach magnetically around these rings
- New generation of high-quality glass lenses
- Durable aluminum construction in premium metallic finish
- Lens covers included to protect the glass of each lens
- Lanyards attach magnetically to each lens for easy transport
- Microfiber cleaning cloth provided to keep each lens clean
- Carrying pouch holds all the LensKit5 items
- Single Lens Dimensions: 1" x 1" x 0.75" and 0.8 ounces
- Includes: Fish Eye lens, Wide-Angle lens, Macro lens, lanyards, lens covers, carrying pouch, microfiber cloth, metal rings, user guide & 1 year warranty
Support & FAQ Info
Detailed instruction guide : PDF
Q : I only see 2 lenses in the kit. Where is the macro lens?
A : When you open the box you will actually see what appears to be only 2 lenses. However the 3rd lens, the macro lens, is actually attached to the wide angle lens. You may separate them by simply turning the lens counter clockwise as you would a light bulb. When you are ready to use it as a wide-angle lens, simply screw the lens back on.
Q : Can I use the LensKit with a case on my phone?
A : In order to ensure a clear and focused image, it is recommended to use the LensKit without a phone case. Using the LensKit with some phone cases may let in extra light between the lens and the phone camera which can affect clarity.
Q : Is this LensKit compatible with the iPhone 7/8 or 7/8 Plus?
A : The LensKit is compatible with all iPhone models excluding the iPhone 7/8 or iPhone 7/8 Plus. The size and shape of the phone camera lens prohibits the application of the metal rings. All other generation iPhone will work properly with the LensKit.
We Also Recommend